Valley of Fire Tour
Enjoy the brilliantly colored Aztec sandstone formations of Valley of Fire from the sky around this breathtaking state park! This red sandstone was formed 150 million years ago. On your way to the Valley of Fire, you will also soar over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. This tour combines three of the most must-see iconic sights in Nevada. Valley of Fire consists of 40,000 acres of bright red sandstone outcrops nestled in the gray and tan limestone. Valley of Fire is known for its petrified trees and petroglyphs dating back over 2,000 years. The beauty of the sandstone outcrops will be a sight you won’t see anywhere else!
- Private Flight
- Extended Flight Over The Valley Of Fire
- Every seat is a window seat!
- $20 Airport Fee for every group of 3 people
Before You Book
- There is a seat limit capacity of 300lbs. per seat/600lbs. up to 3 passengers.
- Please use the calendar to select your preferred date and time window. We will contact you via email after your booking to confirm your set date and time.
Duration: Approx. 90 Minutes