Red Rock Canyon Tour
Looking for something fun to do while you are in Las Vegas? A Red Rock Canyon tour is a great way to witness Nevada’s true natural beauty. Red Rock Canyon is one of the Valley’s most popular destinations.
8,000 Foot Tall Cliffs And Peaks!
A 15-mile journey west of the airport to the cliffs and peaks of the beautiful Red Rock Canyon.
Experience the desert thermal effect lifting the helicopter above the incredible colors of the desert floor. Journey with one of our Skyline Helicopter pilots and you’ll find beautiful cliffs and peaks officially known as Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area. With scenery so dramatic, it’s often chosen as a backdrop for movies and commercials. Red Rock Canyon showcases large colorfully layered red rock formations and sandstone peaks that rise out of the ground as high as 8,000 feet.
- Extended Flight Over The Red Rock Canyon
- Every seat is a window seat!
- $20 Airport Fee for every 3 people.
Before You Book
- There is a seat limit capacity of 300lbs. per seat/600lbs. total group of 3 capacity.
- Please use the calendar to select your preferred date and time window. We will contact you via email after your booking to confirm your set date and time.
There are no reviews yet.